Tuesday, December 29, 2009

christmas gifts

I'm going to be making a few posts this week, but just so you dont get disappointed I will warn you ahead of time. I'm not going to make long posts, they will be short. And on to my post.

This year for Christmas, I got three t-shirts (from my parents and older brother), pajama bottoms (from my aunt), a cell phone (from my parents), a file folder for debate (my parents), and a MacArthur study bible (also from my parents).

One of my t-shirts is a terminator salvation one, the second says "I pledge allegiance to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Revelation 19:16", and finally the third one says, "Global Warming, better not be there when it really heats up. 2 Peter 3:1o"

I think the cell phone is my favorite present, I've been using it a lot and figuring it out and stuff. The phone is a tracfone, pay as you go. I also have unlimited double minutes for it, so if I buy 60 minutes I get 120 and if I buy 120 then I get 240 and so on. It's so cool.

I really enjoy all the presents I got, but for now I'm signing off.

1 comment: